Oct 14, 2007

Quotations on "Quotation"


Winston Churchill

I love quotations. Reading quotations saves me a lot of time to obtain wisdom. I would like to share some famous quotations here with different subjects.

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations." Winston Churchill 1874-1965

"I always have a quotation for everything -- it saves original thinking." Dorothy L. Sayes 1893-1957

"Famous remarks are very seldom quoted correctly." Simeon Strunsky 1879-1948

"What a good thing Adam had. When he said a good thing he knew nobody had said it before." Mark Twain 1835-1910

"I know heaps of quotations, so I can always make quite a fair show of knowledge." O. Douglas 1877-1948

1 comment:

阿爾伯特 said...

"I know nothing, except my ignorance (Socrates)" --> I love this one as well!

lol